Life-size Hot Wheels Camaro ready to hit the street and fulfill dreams
Chevrolet today announced that the 2018 Camaro Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Edition, celebrating 50 years of partnership, performance innovation and design, will open for orders on February 1 at Chevrolet dealers nationwide.
Since the Camaro Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Edition debuted last October, we’ve been overwhelmed with the passionate interest from Camaro and Hot Wheels fans alike,” said Todd Christensen, Marketing manager for Chevrolet Camaro. “We’re thrilled that the Camaro Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary Edition will soon be hitting the streets, building upon an already formidable lineup that includes the Camaro Redline Edition and Camaro ZL1 1LE.”
The commemorative package pays homage to iconic Hot Wheels features including a Crush exterior color and stripes that replicate the toys’ famous orange tracks. The $4,995 package, available on Camaro 2LT and 2SS coupe and convertible models, features the following content:
- Satin Graphite stripes with Silver Ice Metallic accents
- Satin Graphite ground effects
- 20-inch forged aluminum wheels (with summer-only tires on SS) in Satin Graphite with milled faces and unique center caps
- 50th Anniversary Hot Wheels fender badges
- Unique grille with Galvano Chrome inserts
- Orange brake calipers
- Dark taillamps
- Black taillamp panel with the Hot Wheels emblem
- Black Chevrolet bowtie emblems
- Jet Black leather-appointed interior with exclusive orange inserts and orange accent stitching
- Orange kneepads on the doors and orange seat belts
- Embossed front-seat headrests
- 50th Anniversary Hot Wheels badge on the steering wheel
- Illuminated doorsill plates with 50th Anniversary Hot Wheels badges
- Premium carpeted floor mats with orange stitching and “ghost” stripes
For more information visit Chevy.com/camaro-hot-wheels.
FAST FACT: The Custom Camaro was the first Hot Wheels vehicle released in 1968 and was part of the original 16. The toy was offered in about 20 color combinations, with Gold and Creamy Pink being among the rarest — and most collectible — hues.