Once again, Chevrolet has recognized the SEMA Show’s most significant vehicle design achievements with its Corporate Design Awards during the 2014 trade gathering.
“The biggest trend that we are seeing in 2014 is the tremendous amount attention to detail from the builders. The build quality is getting very, very refined,” said Tom Gardner, SEMA vehicle program manager, Chevrolet Performance.
The awards are presented annually by the automaker to the Chevrolet vehicles that make a significant contribution to vehicle design and stand apart from all others at the SEMA Show.
Awards were presented for the most significant accomplishments in the categories of:
- Best New Truck Accessory: Addictive Desert Designs – Fabricated rear bumper with in-bumper lockable storage hatches
- Best High Performance Chevrolet Product: Palmer Performance Engineering –
- Vehicle monitoring app with Bluetooth communication
- Best New Chevrolet Truck: Mallett Cars – ’14 Chevrolet Silverado
- Best New Chevrolet Exterior: RK Sport – ’14 Corvette Stingray
- Best Chevrolet Sports Car: Detroit Speed & Engineering – ’69 Chevrolet Camaro
- Best GM Hot Rod: J-Rod – ’67 Chevrolet Nova
- Best GM G-Machine: Roadster Shop – ’70 Chevrolet Camaro
- Best Chevrolet of Show: Ringbrothers – ’66 Chevrolet Chevelle
Watch the Chevrolet SEMA award presentations.
2014 SEMA Show Design Awards Recipients
Video Courtesy Of Chevrolet Performace