Mopar Offers ‘X-Treme’ Personalization With More Than 100 Accessories Available for the All-new 2016 Fiat 500X
- More than 100 Mopar accessories available for the new 2016 Fiat 500X
- A 2016 Fiat 500X augmented with select Mopar accessories to be displayed at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- Mopar quality products customize the exterior and interior of the 2016 Fiat 500X
The iconic Italian style, functionality, performance and all-wheel drive confidence of the 2016 Fiat 500X on display at the Los Angeles Auto Show is augmented with a healthy selection of prototype and production Mopar accessories.
Heading inside, the seats of the Moparized Fiat 500X are wrapped in Tuscany Katzkin Leather, with the steering wheel and shifter boot trimmed with red accent stitching. Additional black trim highlights the interior, and a bright pedal kit and rear cargo organizer emblazoned with the FIAT logo also are pulled from the Mopar catalog.
Some of the more than 100 Mopar accessories available for the new 2016 Fiat 500X include:
Graphics Packages: More than 20 different exterior graphics packages will be available at launch to personalize the Fiat 500X.
Wheels: Owners can choose from 18-inch wheels in three different color options to dress up the new compact crossover.
Racks & Carriers: For bikes, skis, snowboards, luggage and more, Mopar offers a variety of racks and carriers to fit the new Fiat 500X.
Katzkin Seats: Owners can transform the interior of their Fiat 500X with premium leather Katzkin seats.
Cargo Management: Accessories including cargo trays and more are available to help secure items, protecting against spills, dirt, grease and grime.
EVTS: The Mopar Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS) is a state-of-the-art GPS-enabled stolen vehicle recovery system that helps protect the vehicle, along with additional available security features.
Splash Guards: Designed to fit the contours of the Fiat 500X, splash guards provide added protection from road debris and stone chips.
Slush Mats: Customers can keep their vehicle’s interior pristine with slush mats that feature molded, deep ribs to protect a vehicle’s carpet and keep it clean by trapping and holding water, snow and mud.
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words Motor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product but truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support.
Today, Mopar is FCA’s service, parts and customer-care brand and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in more than 130 markets, integrating service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for FCA brands.
Mopar parts are unique in that they are engineered with the same teams that create factory-authorized vehicle specifications for FCA vehicles – a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at www.mopar.com.
Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with customers
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format. First to offer complete vehicle-information kits in Spanish
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
- Wireless charging: first to introduce in-vehicle wireless charging for portable devices
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with interactive vehicle tracking device that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters
- wiAdvisor: first to provide factory-connected tablet technology in the service lane for instant vehicle diagnosis
- wiTech: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network
- 2011 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car