Holden fans will have the chance to ring in the New Year with a unique and exciting opportunity to name an upcoming 2015 VF Commodore Special Edition.
- Holden fans to name upcoming Holden Commodore Special Edition
- ‘Name that Commodore’ competition to run on Facebook from 8 – 14 January
- Winner to receive a week loan of a VF Commodore, signed Holden design sketch and their suggested name to appear on marketing material
Holden’s ‘Name that Commodore’ competition encourages fans to suggest a name for the Special Edition with the opportunity to win a week loan of a new 2015 VF Commodore sedan or ute. The winning entry will also receive a design studio VF Commodore sketch signed by Holden Design Director, Richard Ferlazzo, and get to see their winning name on Holden marketing material.
To take part in the competition, fans may submit entries on the Holden Australia Facebook page when prompted, with the competition running from 8 – 14 January. The winner will be selected by Holden’s marketing and design teams and notified on Facebook.
The new Special Edition will be available on sedan and ute variants of two-time Australia’s Best Car winner*, the VF Commodore SV6, and will include a range of additional features.
Holden’s Director of Marketing, Bill Mott, said that the competition was another great example of Holden engaging with their customers and fans.
“The competition is a great opportunity for Holden fans to get creative and contribute something to the history of one of Australia’s most iconic cars,” Mr. Mott said.
“We already have a strong relationship with Australian drivers and this is just another example of how we are continuing to listen to our customers.”
More details about the special edition pack will be released on Holden social media channels in the coming months.
- Entries on Facebook only
- 8 January – 14 January 2015
For full terms and conditions please visit the Holden Facebook page.
To stay up to date with Holden news, connect with Holden:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/holdenaustralia
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/holdenaustralia
- Lion Magazine: www.holden.com.au/forms/subscribe-to-holden
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/holdennews
- Instagram: @HoldenAustralia