Infiniti today reported sales of 801 units in Canada, an increase of 35.8 per cent versus 590 units a year earlier and its best December on record. This marks four consecutive months of record sales for the brand and Infiniti’s best-ever year in Canada, exceeding sales of 10,000 units for the first time.
|2014 Total Sales||10,291||8,947||+15.0|
For calendar year 2014, the Infiniti brand in Canada set an all-time record with 10,291 sales, an increase of 15.0 per cent over 2013.
Infiniti December highlights:
- Sales of all vehicles in the line-up increased over the same month last year with SUV sales up over 45 per cent.
- The Infiniti QX60 luxury crossover remains the most popular vehicle in the line-up setting a December sales record of 359 units, and a year-over-year sales increase over 13 per cent.
Infiniti 2014 calendar year highlights:
- In 2014, Infiniti set an all-time record with 10,291 total Canadian sales.
- Infiniti set annual records for the QX60 luxury crossover and QX80 full-size luxury sport utility vehicle.
- Sales of the Q50 luxury sport sedan increased 27 per cent in 2014 with 3,242 units sold.
|INFINITI DIVISION SALES|
|Infiniti Division Total||801||590||35.8||10,291||8,947||15.0|